CANTON, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Home builders and remodelers in the Boston area will now be able to upgrade their websites and digital marketing strategies with Kate Creative Media, a firm in Canton, Mass. The Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston (BRAGB) has created a partnership with the marketing firm to work with its members.
“Many of our members need a website or an upgrade”Tweet this
Kate Creative Media, which works with companies in the trade industries, is offering free consultations to BRAGB members on website development and marketing strategies. BRAGB has more than 300 members who work in the home building industry.
“Many of our members need a website or an upgrade,” said Scott Palmer, CEO of BRAGB. “Kate is very good at what she does.”
Kate Stallings, owner of the marketing firm, had initially approached Palmer about referring her clients to become members of the group before the idea of a partnership came up.
“I’m very honored that BRAGB chose my company,” said Stallings, who lives in Easton. “When someone thinks of BRAGB and the hundreds of members who may use us as their online salesperson 24-by-7, that’s a huge honor.”
Stallings said home building companies that want to upgrade their websites should consider the following best practices:
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly. Nearly 3.8 billion people, or 49 percent of the world’s population, use a smart phone. If your website is not mobile-friendly, people may leave the site while trying to access it from a phone.
- Update your website. Review your website content, services and images on a regular basis. If you haven’t updated your site in over a year, the information may be outdated or no longer relevant.
- Use a fast-loading website. If your website does not load content quickly, visitors may leave and contact another company. This can be a problem for websites using videos and high-quality images.
- Connect your website to Google Analytics. This will help you track how many people visit your site and where they come from. The data will show you strategies that work in attracting more website traffic.
- List associations and awards. Showing your professional associations and awards on your website strengthens your reputation in the field.
Companies in the home building industry interested in a free consultation with Stallings may contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about BRAGB, visit www.bragb.org.